Saturday, November 24, 2012

There's a Frog in My Pajamas!!

While getting ready for bed - Caleb says - guess what's in my pocket! So I gave a whole list of outrageous things. Finally, I said a stuffed animal - and he proceeded to say ... yes - but what Kind of animal. *chuckle* I go through a WHOLE list of crazy animals and finally I gave up. He gets a big grin on his face and says: A Frog! I'm surprised you didn't pick something that was So easy! *sigh* I don't know - what was I thinking?! ;)  


 He is so happy to have those pj's. They are too big, but it doesn't matter - he rolls up the cuffs a little and off he bounces.

We were sitting on the couch before he went to bed one night and he says - I have ALWAYS wanted pockets in my pajamas and
guess what?! I finally do!!! Then he gave a little shriek of delight and let his feet do a little merry dance in the air!  ♥  It was soooooo stinkin' cute!

A lady from church gave Arlene a bag of clothes last Wed. and these were inside. If we would have known how happy this lil' pair of pj's made him we would have saved them for C-mas!  ;)

No comments: