Saturday, November 24, 2012

Light and Bouncy

"Light 'n Bouncy" is how my hair feels, now that there is not so much of it!  :D  I'm enjoying this new look Greatly.  :)
 
I do have 'squeal' on a young girl from the church here though.  It's too cute Not to share!  Right after I got this cut we had church.  This super-sweet girl came up to me and said she loved my hair - and then asked if I had gotten it cut. I thanked her for the compliment, but said, "No".  I was Totally joking!  Getting That much cut off at once is kind of noticeable!  She said, *bless her heart* in all seriousness, 'Oh - just colored.' I could not refrain. I laughed so hard. I had to apologize for my part in being sassy, but her response just cracked me up!
(In her defense, It is crazy how my hair lightened up - I didn't get it colored, but it did kind of appear that way at first.)
 

~  Before and After  ~

No comments: