Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Charming Charlies

Arlene has introduced me to the store Charming Charlies.  CC is an accessory haven with everything in color coded groupings.  It has the potential of being overwhelming - especially to a chica like me that does Not accessorize greatly.
 
We went last week and I found this hat I really liked.  Today we went back to the shopping center and Arlene had a coupon, so we stopped in and I was able to bring home the really cute head ornament that caught my eye.  ;)


Here's Lincoln trying on 'my hat'!

I took this picture to send to Nathan as a joke.  'Guess what Nathan - Lincoln Really likes Charming Charlies!!'  hehe  I'm thinking he wouldn't laugh too hard.  Lincoln did inform me, "No - that not my hat!" - so Nathan doesn't have to worry too much.  ;)
 

Me and "The Hat"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: