Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Caleb's Phonics Charts

Caleb has charts to help him memorize phonetic sounds, and periodically he has to write them out.  Any time he was instructed to write them out we would have to get the large teacher's manual to show him the charts b/c they are in the back of the book.  There were 4 charts per page and I thought - there has Got to be a better a system.
 
After thinking about it for a time, it hit me!  A 'mini-chart' book!!  :)  I copied the charts, cut them out, and glued them to cardstock!  I had a $.97 photo book (from Wal-mart), and I stuck the 'mini-charts' inside.  Then I created a front cover and added an index so he knows what charts are included.
 
Being able to emerge the front cover page in stickers was probably The Best part for Caleb!  ;)


 Caleb's Phonics Chart Book
Posted by Picasa

No comments: