Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All in One Night

We were able to visit a Krispy Kreme today!!  :D  Yeah!  We were all Really excited!!  Since there was a church skate-night we had to get our doughnies to go - and let me tell you, it was Very hard to refrain from gobbling them up in the car!  :) 
 


The boys with their Krispy Kreme hats ...
and doughnies ... and milk mustaches!  ;)
 The boys at the roller rink!
There was a play area for kiddos and they Loved it!
Caleb called away from his playtime to say Cheese.  :)
Auntie Jessica HAD to get a picture (of Course)!
 
 Lincoln posing for his picture too!  :)
 
Have to put in a pic of Arlene so people don't just think I'm making up a sister-in-law ...
I really do have one!  :)
It was a fun night had by all.  I even got out on the skate floor and didn't fall ... off course I was moving slower than a granny - but I 'rolled-away' w/out breaking anything!  ;)  Being around the church family was very nice.  People brought games also, so I partook in the best of both worlds.  After skating I played Banana Grams, and then Bible Mad Gab!  More games.  More laughter.  More memories made!
We got home just before 10 and "Mom" let everyone eat their doughnies before bedtime!  :O  It was Great!  :D   Almost made me feel like tonight was a special holiday.  Guess that just goes to show you - Any day can be special!  :-)
I have to interject that *doughnies* is how my friend Jimmy Dean refers to doughnuts and it kind of stuck with me - these 'little things' remind me of her and I love that!  :)  There were lots of good things about today, but I think overall it was lovely b/c of all the memories that were made!  :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: