Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Here and There

Due to Hurricane Sandy, Nathan will be in Virginia until Thursday night.  I think the USAF was trying to get him out before planes were grounded, but it just didn't turn out that way.  I just feel bad because that is practically a whole other week he'll be stateside, but unable to be with his family.  :(

Now my countdown is well under way for when I leave for Nebraska!  My brain is a blur with all the things "I can't forget to do!"  Which means, I am definitely going to forget Something.  Saturday morning will be here before I know it.  Definitely have to kick things into gear!
I'm excited to be able to spend a little bit of time with family and friends before heading out.  Tomorrow I'll be going to "Old World Wisconsin" with Rebecca and Savannah - which is always enjoyable.  Seeing how people lived years ago is always amazing to me.  I always wonder if I could have survived having to milk a cow, and churn my own butter, and hand scrub all my clothes - and Make all my clothes for that matter!  And then I see a mouse and Scream and jump to the nearest high point of safety which slaps me back into the reality of - Yep!  I wouldn't make it!!  haha 

Looking forward to what lies ahead - even though everything is a big question mark at this point.  God is faithful.  ~ Amen

No comments: