Saturday, December 01, 2012

The Boys

Some random moments caught on digital record of my lil' nephews in Nebraska.
 
Caleb all cozy wrapped up in THREE blankies watchin' a western
Funny story:  Caleb and I were watching this western, but I had to put Linc down for a nap, so I missed a few minutes.  When I came back one guy was talking about another guy getting shot.  I looked at Caleb and said, "What?  Who got shot while I was gone?"  (Mostly just goofin' around)  He looked at me with wide eyes and said, I don't know, that doesn't even make sense.  There was a fight, but no one had guns, so I don't even know how someone could got shot!!  :O  The whole time, he had his hands pointed at me like guns!  hahaha  In the end, we both agreed that was 'strange'!  haha
 
This is how Lincoln moves furniture!
Every time Linc does this - I always see a cute lil' ol' man pushing a walker!  I have no clue why, but it Cracks me up whenever I see it!  It's Arlene's fault ... she pointed it out!  ;)  haha
Posted by Picasa

No comments: